Dealing every day with new situations, we managed to identify some important mistakes procurement leaders are doing.
Here are the ones we identified :
- Discussion about price only and not the value.
- Not idenfiying the cost of changing to a new supplier
- Decisions that are made on price while other factors might influence strongly the choice
- Misunderstanding of strategic partnerships. Those ones should not lead to high prices automatically.
- Misunderstanding of the pricing structure and all the benefits that are included.
Want to know more about better procurement strategies. Contact us